It is one of the widely used cooking oils, is stable, and has a long shelf life. It is also affordable and readily available.
- Omega-3 fatty acids in soybean oil protect the cardiovascular system by scraping out bad cholesterol
- Along with omega-3 fatty acids, linoleic acid (omega-6 fatty acids) plays a crucial role in brain function, growth and development, stimulating skin and hair growth, maintaining bone health, regulating metabolism, and maintaining the reproductive system
- Soybean oil has a strikingly high level of vitamin K, which improves the symptoms of Alzheimer’s and may even reverse the effect
- Vitamin K can stimulate the healing of bone- an excellent remedy for osteoporosis
- Omega-3 fatty acids shield the very fragile areas of the skin and eyes, which are common entrance points for bacteria. Omega-3s also promote healthier vision
- High vitamin E content helps to reduce acne scarring and stimulates the re-growth of new skin cells to promote healing. Vitamin E also boosts the immune system
- Soybean oil can decrease the chances of atherosclerosis, heart attacks and strokes